A Major warhammer online patch has been released on the PTS. This patch covers some of the major things players have wanted in the game.
Here are some of the major additions to this patch. Keep in mind this is not everything. If you want the full list of all the patch goodness released you can view it HERE. If you just want to see the greatest things to come out with this patch then read below and view them.
- Defenders and Invaders will both have a chance at obtaining some of the best items available in the game, including Sovereign equipment!
– All PVE instances within the Contested city will be disabled
– City sieges will now last a maximum of 2 hours.
– City sieges will now be a 24 versus 24 battle.
– All present at the conclusion of any Stage within the Contested City will have a reward lockout timer applied to character. This reward lockout timer will force us to opt out of Public Quest loot for that specific Stage for the duration of the timer. We will be able to participate in a Contested City battle even if you have a reward lockout applied to our avatars and rewarded with spoils in the form of Crests.
– All exiting the Contested City after the setup phase will have all three Stages reward lockout timers applied to our avatars. This is to discourage players from leaving a Contested City battle mid-way through if it appears his or her Realm is going to lose.
When patch will be relesed? Probably around 10th April. Well I’m thinking about small break – 2-3 months without Warhammer Online can be good, even I miss something. They are talking also to change Marauder mutation to make him real dual-wield class – as you probably know, now Marauder off hand is “mirror” of his main hand. Is it good? Well I really don’t want to farm another weapon but if they change this feature, well I it isn’t so bad idea. I hate scenarios! After few hundreds Reikland Factory I’m sick of them…